* TIME FAULT: a 48-page (plus cover) melodrama and time travel tale. Written by Roger Stitson, illustrated by Dave Dye. (Printed and digital versions available.)
* TALES OF THE BLUE SAGE: a 44-page (plus cover) comedy western and retro SF comic book in full colour. Written by Roger Stitson, story illustrated by Dave Dye, cover illustrated by Ben Sullivan. (Printed and digital versions.)
* CUT DOWN - a black comedy horror-thriller with a touch of the twilight zone. In black and white, 36 pages (incl cover). Written by Roger Stitson, illustrated by Dave Dye. (Printed and digital versions.)
* All three comics (TIME FAULT, TALES OF THE BLUE SAGE, and CUT DOWN) are also available as a discounted bundle, in one postal bag. See "Roger's Three Comics". (Printed versions.)
* PROOFREADING COMICS: A MANUAL FOR THE INDIE COMIC BOOK CREATOR: a 60-page (incl cover) PDF booklet about the kinds of issues to look for when proofreading a comic book prior to self-publication. Written from editing experience and training by Roger Stitson. (Digital version via download.)
* As well... a 12-page comic strip story titled REMEMBRANCE DAY written by Roger Stitson and illustrated by Matt Kyme, appears in Matt's graphic novel series, THE WRATH OF THE CURSED (Book 4), and in the collected books of the same title. THE WRATH OF THE CURSED is available through Matt's store page on this Ownaindi website.
Roger Stitson has also scripted other short comic strip stories which are yet to be illustrated, and has recently written a script for another full-length comic book (possibly to be published and released elsewhere), and is currently writing a script devised as a weekly "newspaper-style" comic strip serial. More about these down the track...